Friday, May 29, 2009

Radiohead - In Rainbows

Radiohead's latest album In Rainbows was truly the highlight of last year for me. From Radiohead's clever little "go to our site and download our album...and pay us whatever you want" attention-seeking album build-up, to the song Reckoner, it was just such a memorable experience...ESPECIALLY on vinyl. Seriously, listen to In Rainbows on vinyl and there's no comparison, and I'm not saying that as if I'm a bias vinyl-divotee...I own maybe 12 records, tops. Point is, it's just so much "warmer," so if you can, seek out the vinyl. Mwah.

Album art (pretty crazy):



Check out the song "Reckoner" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBalSWs5ngY

Feel feel to state your thoughts and opinions on In Rainbows below.

1 comment:

Pandam said...

I love radiohead!